Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hi, my name is Benjamin and im 14 with a height of 6 foot 4 inches and a shoe size of 15. This blog was recently created by my family as in an attempt to support us with our plan of going on the Appalachian Trail. I am looking forward to our future trip next year onto the trail. I have been researching it for about two weeks now and I have found out many things, if any of you want to give us any tips or a story of yourself on the AT, just create an account and post something. Thank you and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to our blog. Come and visit and get to know my crazy busy family. First there is me, Tammy, also known as the MOM. And then there is Hank-the Dad. We are the proud parents of 5 wonderful and wacky kids. In order of birth-Nicholas, Thomas, Benjamin, Eleanor, and Maxwell. We are a homeschooling family and we love to explore, travel, and create dynamic family traditions and rituals with our children.