Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Georgia

Most people I have met so far describe it as up and down the whole way but the way I describe hiking in Georgia is up up up down up up up. So far hiking has been pretty dull and I hope it gets better. Hiking was not very fun yesterday, we were hiking until 9:30 p.m. and then today we had to wake up at 4:30 a.m. to hike 3.5 more miles to a pickup point. We made it there 2 hours early and we were freezing our butts off. But now Tom and I are in town and we're about to hitchhike to get back to our hostel where we will have a nice warm dinner, I will blog in approximatly 3 days when we are supposed to be at a hotel in Franklin, North Carolina (YAY). Bye guys
-Ben

1 comment:

  1. Hi, you two! Well now my 10 y.o. daughter wants us to take up the trail, lol. We are day hikers on the trail in the Delaware Water Gap (PA/NJ) area. Who knows, maybe we might see you up there this summer!!
    Good luck, we'll be following you...
    P.S: My daughter suggested adding a map to this blog...

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Welcome to our blog. Come and visit and get to know my crazy busy family. First there is me, Tammy, also known as the MOM. And then there is Hank-the Dad. We are the proud parents of 5 wonderful and wacky kids. In order of birth-Nicholas, Thomas, Benjamin, Eleanor, and Maxwell. We are a homeschooling family and we love to explore, travel, and create dynamic family traditions and rituals with our children.