Saturday, May 7, 2011

Erwin Tennessee

We arrived in Erwin last night  because we got a shuttle from Sam's Gap. We still have about 24 miles on the trail to get back into Erwin. We will be hitching into Damascus  http://www.damascus.org/  this year because we are still over 100 miles away. We will be staying all 3 days in Damascus and hopefully we can get a hitch to a town 12 miles away that has a movie theater. Now I must go and pack up my tent so we can go hiking.  Goodbye everyone.
-Ben
*edited by Mom for grammatical errors!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to our blog. Come and visit and get to know my crazy busy family. First there is me, Tammy, also known as the MOM. And then there is Hank-the Dad. We are the proud parents of 5 wonderful and wacky kids. In order of birth-Nicholas, Thomas, Benjamin, Eleanor, and Maxwell. We are a homeschooling family and we love to explore, travel, and create dynamic family traditions and rituals with our children.