Monday, January 10, 2011

Guess what I found at Super G

I went shopping with Mom tonight. We walked through the rows getting the regular items, but we were also looking at the food us guys be eating on the hike. In the soup isle(i think I spelled that right...) there were soup mix packets. that weighed only 10 or 12 ounces, and made 1/2 gallon of soup. It was a powder. We could put it in a plastic bag and just make enough for one meal every time we use it. The whole thing could last us a couple days. Just add water.

-Thomas Zmyewski

1 comment:

  1. Be careful with powdered soups (they sometimes contain a lot of sodium) and make sure they have good nutrition overall .....

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Welcome to our blog. Come and visit and get to know my crazy busy family. First there is me, Tammy, also known as the MOM. And then there is Hank-the Dad. We are the proud parents of 5 wonderful and wacky kids. In order of birth-Nicholas, Thomas, Benjamin, Eleanor, and Maxwell. We are a homeschooling family and we love to explore, travel, and create dynamic family traditions and rituals with our children.