Monday, April 18, 2011

Gatlinburg, Tennessee

Hi everyone today Tom and I are in a small tourist town called Gatlinburg. Were at the Grand Prix motel and taking 2 days off because my knee needs to be looked at by a doctor. The trip is going good so far and I had a good time last night. On the way back to our hotel room yesterday evening (10:30 p.m.) when we stopped at an airsoft gun shop and picked up 2 6mm single fire airsoft guns and 1000 pellets. Last night was fun we stayed up until 2 a.m. and the hotel room floor is covered in pellets but they don't hurt at all. I must be going and take more ibuprofen and we have to go shopping, thanks everyone.

-Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to our blog. Come and visit and get to know my crazy busy family. First there is me, Tammy, also known as the MOM. And then there is Hank-the Dad. We are the proud parents of 5 wonderful and wacky kids. In order of birth-Nicholas, Thomas, Benjamin, Eleanor, and Maxwell. We are a homeschooling family and we love to explore, travel, and create dynamic family traditions and rituals with our children.