Friday, April 29, 2011

Hot Springs

I arrived in Hot Springs yesterday at about 6:30 p.m. yesterday after doing a 13 mile hike. When I got to our campsite last night I was tired and as soon as I got to my patch for my tent I just took off my pack and lay down, with which Tom yelled at me to get up. But after I set up my tent we went out to eat and we got to the diner at about 8:10 p.m. and it closed at 8 p.m. Today we plan to do a few miles out of town to a campsite out on the mountains. I must be leaving now for Tom is rushing me but I hope to have a good day.
-Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to our blog. Come and visit and get to know my crazy busy family. First there is me, Tammy, also known as the MOM. And then there is Hank-the Dad. We are the proud parents of 5 wonderful and wacky kids. In order of birth-Nicholas, Thomas, Benjamin, Eleanor, and Maxwell. We are a homeschooling family and we love to explore, travel, and create dynamic family traditions and rituals with our children.